What makes for a better day than a relaxing at the park on a Sunday with the most inspirational sad gals on the planet?
We hosted our first Sad Girls Club @ the Park series with an Art Therapy themed event sponsored by Ingrid Mellor and Laura McGinley.
- Art therapy is a great way to express the feelings/thoughts you can’t put into words
- You don’t need to be a professional artist to participate (woop! woop!)
- Art therapy may help you release bad vibes/ negative thoughts
- It’s a fun activity to do alone or with a friend
- Through viewing one’s own creation – one can improve the skill of self-observation
Have you tried art therapy before? What are your thoughts?
Would you like to get involved?? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org